Are you a qualified instructor or considering getting your teaching qualification? Then we would like to hear from you.
We’re looking for great potential and existing swim teachers who are:
- Passionate about working with children.
- Willing to adopt our unique learn to swim pathway.
- Motivated to provide quality personal service.
- Responsible and eager to acquire new skills to advance their career.
- Independent enough to rely on own initiative.
- Demonstrate key decision making.
Please be mindful that independent swimming teachers should have:
- Level 1 or 2 in Swim Teaching (Swim England or STA)
- Pool Rescue Award (NPLQ or SAT)
- DBS Check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Safeguarding Award
If this sounds like what you’ve been looking for, please fill in your details on our contact form and we’ll call you for a chat. We are always on the lookout for volunteers, assistants, and teachers so please do get in touch.